20 February 2006

#I have no idea ...

Blew it again, forgot to look at the number. Today was the all time low in ridership. Dave and I got on at our stop and absolutely no one else got on the bus before we got off at ASU. Six months I've been riding the #66 route faithfully at 6am almost every day and never has it happened that no one boarded the bus while I was on it. Of course, it's the federal President's Day holiday and everything, except ASU, is closed, so that accounts for some of the lack of ridership. However, ASU is in, classes are going on and not every business is closed. I can't believe everyone who usually rides the bus has a holiday - but, who knows? Apparently a lot of people are off today. The image today represents the void on route 66. The only story of note is that Dave shaved off his beard. Looks better.

No comments: