15 February 2006

#41whatever

Geez, am I getting too lazy to look at the bus number? I think I looked but it just didn't register. I know it was a 4100 - they are unmistakable. Well, the excitement of yesterday was tempered today with a return to a less than full complement of regulars. Newspaper guy was there, but no bicycyle guy or semi regular guy. We did have the return of one woman who has been missing for awhile. She is Hispanic and she and another Hispanic woman always get on at the same place. I ended up between them and it was interesting as they talked freely across me in fast and furious Spanish. I sure wish I knew some of the language so I could get the flavor of their conversation. I always said I would take Spanish after I graduated -appears the time has come. I'd rather take art classes, but Spanish seems like a good idea, especially living in Arizona. Boring ride, eh?

No comments: