22 February 2006

#4154

Kudos to me - I remembered to look for the bus number and then for added insurance, I noted it in my new little Moleskine cahier notebook - bound and determined to sketch and log ideas. After all, it is what creative people do and I am a creative person. Picture of a cahier included for the curious.

Today's ride was typical for this semester with the exception of newspaper guy. I got on the bus and there was a man sitting in the very back seat reading a paper, but it wasn't our regular newspaper guy. Did he send a replacement? Was this reader a substitute for regular newspaper guy? Is it possible to serve as a second for another when riding the bus? These are meaty questions to be pondered and, possibly, discussed. There wasn't much else of interest today - the woman who asked me for a tissue yesterday was back on the bus today and armed with a pocketful of her own tissues. I had extras, just in case, but she was well equipped.

Pretty boring, but c'est la vie.

No comments: