20 April 2006

QX4

No "bus" on the blog today - need to pick up the son and DIL at the airport, so brought Iris Infiniti to ASU for the day. She sits in the garage and wonders why she doesn't get to go to school any more. I'm sure after a day in the Gammage lot, she'll remember why she likes to stay at home. I did secure the best shade spot in Lot 3, so she shouldn't get too hot while waiting until we go get the kids.

The other reason for the non-bus blog entry is to wish myself a happy birthday. I'm old enough to not want anyone to know, but I still want to enjoy a bit of feeling special, so I made a "39" cake (as you can see) and have posted it to mark the passage of another year. I think 39 seems like a wonderful age and we'll stick with that for this year. Happy Birthday, MFebber - may you enjoy many more bus rides.

1 comment:

Geoff said...

Happy Birthday! (sorry it's a bit late)