19 April 2006

#4133

This number seems new - I need to create the repeater craft chart so these things can be determined at a glance. Maybe in a couple of weeks.

Today was a truly lovely bus day. There were lots of riders - regulars, irregulars and newbies. Newspaper guy didn't ride today, but there was still a buzz about the bus. Bicycle guy and one of the other regular guys did the sports chat like crazy in the back. Dave was telling me about a religious zealot at work who has decided his soul needs work. Two new ladies got on the bus, sat in the front seat and talked and talked and talked. I think it might have been the chattiest ride ever, outside the afternoon rides home with the high school kids. That doesn't really count since it's fueled by get-out-of-school teen energy. I'm talking about a chatbox at 6AM - big difference. I sure hope this is a sign of things to come.

No comments: