26 January 2006

Notes about the blog ...

Just a few comments about the blog - notice the "new look"???? Decided to begin to bring this baby up to the next level of CSS expertise. How about the bus image on the header? It's a photo of a real Valley Metro bus, but it's a 6000 class vehicle - longer than the 4100 class that are regularly used on our little low-budget route 66. If you notice, I did put 66 on the top sign - one of these days we'll move to bigger buses - I'm confident.

I'm trying to add more images to give the blog a bit more visual interest. While my written words are obviously delightful, entertaining and thoroughly capable of keeping your attention, good design dictates that I add images. Not entirely sure about the colors yet, but will let it stand for a month before dabbling.

Gosh it's fun to blog.

No comments: