26 January 2006

#4133

A bit better ridership today, although it didn't pick up until we got to the stop at Baseline. Steve the mechanic got on and then a couple more fall regulars. Still just doesn't have the character from my early rides. Maybe when the sun comes back up ...

Found the little flashing reflector and put it on my bag. (Note - the image to the left is a reasonable facsimile of my actual reflector - mine does not say "Tropicana" - it is red with a white "Centerville Police" logo. Remember, I said "reasonable facsimile" not exact duplicate.) Wearing it while it flashed made me feel like a piece of road blockage, but the driver came to a lovely stop and made no remarks about the state of darkness. Not sure if it was my device or this driver just has better night vision. A stop is a stop, so since when did the passengers have to make sure the bus stopped? Seems out of whack, to me.

1 comment:

UltimateWriter said...

Bus freebies...you can't beat that..