30 January 2006

#41??

Well, sadly, the ride has become so boring I failed to note the bus number. I had the flashing reflector on my bag, but the driver (a different one again) didn't say a word - how sad. This semester has really been a disappointment. There were regulars, but by the time I got off the bus, there were only six of us riding. The back seat newspaper guy returned today and Steve the Mechanic was back. There's a young Hispanic guy who has become a new regular - he wears a gray sweatshirt and pants that appear to be covered in paint or stucco or plaster or the like. He obviously works in the construction trade and for the time being is going to the same place at the same time every day. He doesn't seem to be someone who will enter into conversation, so I'll probably never know what the substance is that is dripped all over his clothes. It's almost a work of art, but I better not go there. We had a new guy come on in front of Marcos de Niza - bet we don't see him again. Another man got on at Southern and that was it before we got off. What a drag.

HTML codeDave spent most of the ride talking about his trials and tribulations with HTML code. He must learn it for his Online Media class, I guess, and it was quite chilling to hear him talk about color fonts and finding images that move. What are they teaching people? Oh well, whatever makes them happy. Truly, anyone can make a website; the trick is in making a good, accessible, functional website. That is another matter. In my quest to add visual interest to the blog, I created an image of a wee bit of HTML - nothing else of note was worth imaging on today's ride.

No comments: