27 January 2006

#4130

Great gloriosky, I am validated!!! Again this morning I put my little reflector on my bag and waited for the bus. When it arrived and I got on, the driver said, "It looks like a disco here." I laughed and told him I was trying to improve visibility at our dark stop. Devo album coverHe said it was a great idea - he noticed it right away. Am I smiling hugely or what??? Yesterday Dave said with my coat and the flasher I looked like a member of the band, Devo (???). Today it's disco - from Devo Woman to Disco Momma in a scant 24 hours. The future is looking bright, Burt.

The bus was uneventful again. Of course, it's Friday and that is always a slow day - very few classes, so ASU is less busy. One regular lady came back on, but she was the only returning regular. I'm the only person who rode the 6am bus every single day this week - now that's regular.

No comments: