23 March 2006

#4145


This might be a new number - eventually I will do a complete archive dive and create a lovely chart of buses ridden and how often. That will occur when I have nothing better to do with my time ...

Today was one of the emptiest buses ever. I think on President's Day, only Dave and I were passengers and that's the winner. But today it was me, newspaper guy and bicycle guy for the whole ride until the stop just before I get off. At that point, two irregulars got on and changed the dynamic from familiar to mixed. Nothing is ever said and I wonder if newspaper guy and bicycle guy notice the numbers of riders? I just can't believe it's the same route that was so robust with people during the first semester. One morning we had SRO! Now, I could lie down, fill a side, and no one would be disturbed. Oh well, just as long as a bus keeps showing up at the stop - no worries how many are on it.

No comments: