20 March 2006

#4124

Spring break is over and bus riding should be back to usual. Newspaper guy and bicycle guy were there, as well as ASU student. Dave was there, too, and that was it for regulars. Didn't even get any semi-regulars and only added two irregulars. What is up with this? Can't imagine what summertime will be like.

gumby_legs.jpgThe ride today was very uneventful so I'll discuss the big bus blogging news from this weekend - we have gone international! An enterprising fellow from Manchester, UK started his own bus blog and was looking for others to cross link. He found me and we're now joined at the link and another bus blogger from the Greater Manchester area, Salford to be exact, also posted a comment and we're now joined at the link, too. Great to know others see writing possibilities in the daily bus ride. I've secretly longed to be a double deck blogger, but the US doesn't have interesting buses like that. Have to settle for good old route 66.

Was going to post a map of Manchester in honor of my fellow bus bloggers, but can't make it legible for blog size posting. I took some photos while in Flo and will post my favorite - my gumby legs self portrait - pretty cool and totally not related to anything bus bloggish.

No comments: