02 May 2006

#4131

What a nice bus day! Filled almost to capacity and lots of repeaters. Will call people repeaters until they have at least two months of reasonably regular ridership under their belts - then they get to be regulars. Tough, I know, but my standards are high and I want regular to mean something. Not sure how I'll know when two months is up, but it sure sounds good, eh?

Smoke hair lady is close to one month of reasonable regularness and two other women are easily in their third week. I do believe the cost of fuel has given people plenty of reason to ride the bus - especially ASU students and employees. We can get a free bus pass - free!!! Sure there are some inconveniences to bus riding, but free means no gas used, no trips to the pump, no heart-stopping terror as the numbers roll ever higher on the gas pump money meter - too bad Exxon! Tough cookies, Mobil! Sayonara, Royal Dutch Shell! We have free bus passes and don't need no stinking gasoline!

Wow - I'm bordering on rabble rousing today.

No comments: