16 November 2005

#4128

Doubt if this craft is new - one of these days I'll go through the archive and make a list of buses ridden so I'll know. Never thought I'd get this far. Today's ride had to be an all-time snooze. The only remarkable thing was me being the very first rider on the bus - a virgin-like experience that lasted until the next stop. Oh well, it never happened before, so it was unique. I brought my book along and read the whole way. The book is good and apparently nothing of attention-grabbing note occurred since I read without distraction until time to get off. It's dark for the whole ride, now, and that makes things outside the bus less distracting. Watched the moonrise on last night's ride home, but it had already set by this morning. No complaints, just makes for a boring blog entry.

No comments: