29 November 2005

#4123

Remembered to look today - didn't bring my book so I could pay better attention to the ride. I think I've been on 4123 a lot lately - I know it was a take home bus the other night. Again with the 4100 class.

Freezing ass cold at the bus stop - must have been 40 degrees tops and light wind. Felt I was well dressed, but still had to do some hopping and foot shifting to keep the extremities warm. Only supposed to go up to 65 for a high today - mid 70s are coming tomorrow, though.

Lots of regular riders, hardly any new ones. Amazing how comfortable it gets. Different driver today - wonder what happened to my little pirate ... hope he gets another shot at route 66.

Even without book there was nothing remarkable to report about today's ride - smooth, uneventful - a lot more pleasant than driving.

No comments: