27 September 2005

#4126

A new bus today! Yay! Although .... it had the faint aroma of a poker-smoker event, just like yesterday's bus. Yucko, I think the seat upholstery picks up odors - wonder if I could smuggle a bottle of Febreeze onto the bus and do some subtle spraying on mornings that have an after-scent? Hard to picture subtle spraying right in the middle of the bus, but perhaps a few discreet trigger squeezes as I shield the container with my body. Sounds like counterespionage or something really exciting instead of de-odorizing the bus. Oh well, gives me something to think about as I ride.

Regular driver was back today. Asked if he had the day off yesterday and he said no, he had a doctor's appointment. Somehow, his response didn't feel like it answered my question, but probably not worthy of a lot of contemplation. He was very, very quiet and I heard a few muffled coughs from him. I wonder if he got something from the flu guy.

Very, very, very quiet today.

No comments: