31 October 2008

#6242



Caught the 7:57AM 81N today and what a great surprise when boarding. The driver wished me happy halloween and told me to grab some candy from a bag perched on the front window ledge. So unexpected -- totally appropriate for halloween.

The dean's office scheduled a halloween potluck for today, so I made my usual deviled eggs - not the easiest item to publicly transport to work. Because of the egg balancing act, I opted not to wear my costume (nose and glasses) so the driver didn't know how much I really appreciated his halloween commemorative.

Here's a link to a great Pumpkin Carving Simulator

A sincerely spirited halloween to all!


1 comment:

Ken said...

I rode the bus Friday morning. I got no Halloween greeting, but I did get my customary "good morning" while the driver quickly glanced at my work I.D., followed by a "Ken!". He read my name off the I.D.! This was a first for me: a new, personalized busriding experience.