19 April 2007

#4103

Another bland morning on the 6am66. I can't even imagine how quiet it will be once the semester ends. I know all about peaks and valleys, but this valley seems very deep.

One nice event did occur today - Bill gave both Mark and Dave ASU Alumni t-shirts. They seemed very surprised and very pleased by the thoughtful gesture. A sense of loss and, as Mark said, melancholy begins to gather as graduation approaches. I found it like the two-edged sword of reading a good book. You eagerly approach the end with the long-anticipated finish in sight; however, you also feel the emptiness of nothing-to-look-forward-to once the last page turns. Regardless, it's a great achievement and kudos are in order for both of them.

2 comments:

Megan Boyer said...

Neat blog! I'm blogging about riding the bus in Columbia, Missouri for the next six months at http://6monthsnodrive.blogspot.com/

Such a cool blog you have here! I'm enjoying the entries!

Unknown said...

Am so glad you like the blog. I'm very opinionated, but I really do enjoy the bus. I will post a link to your blog - it's very entertaining.